As your landscape designer, we offer you a professional plan designed from your personal preferences, along with our expert advice and recommendations. Many factors are taken into consideration, such as proper plant location influenced by size, color, seasonal changes, shape and growing patterns.
Each landscape plan includes a detailed list of plant material including sizes along with an overlaying of plants, bed placement, walkways, hardscape structures, etc. Your design drawing is the key to proper planning of a complete landscape that compliments your site throughout the year. Download our Brochure.
- Landscape consulting
- Complete New Landscape Design & Install
- Existing Landscape Renovation Design & Install
- Replacement or planting of Trees, Shrubs, Evergreens, Groundcover, Perennials, Annuals, etc.
- Large variety of hardscapes, patios, walkways, drives, retaining walls, including brick, stone, block, etc.
- New & replacement edging of brick, stone, block, or steel
- Complete landscape maintenance, large residential and commercial
- Landscape permit requirements as needed
- Personal inspection of the grounds to access specific repairs and improvements needed
- Detailed spring clean-up of all planting beds and turf areas
- Replenishment of mulch when needed
- Weekly mowing, rotating mowing patterns and recycling of clippings
- Pruning, trimming and edging, timing depending on species of plants
- Cultivation of planting beds, including hand weeding and chemical treatments
- Fertilization and weed control of turf and plant material
- Fall leaf removal & Winter snow removal
- Lot debris cleanup when needed